Happy Monday Watchers!
In last week’s subject line I said I wasn’t sending an email about GDPR, but should I be? After some reading and a conversation with a helpful subscriber I realized the answer was - yes, duh.
now thanks to Iubenda
! I want it to be even simpler to read, but it works for now. Here’s what you need to know:
- We store your email address, and basic info on how you interact with our emails in Revue - view their policy here.
- We track how you interact on our website with Google Analytics.
- I’m working on porting the website over to Wordpress so I can enable IP anonymization with GA (plus build some cool new toys).
- I also use Zapier (until I get the Wordpress site up) to power our tips form and signup forms.
- If you ever have a question or concern about your data, you can hit reply or email me at email@example.com!
- There’s an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email. I hope you stay, but if at any point you decide Startup Watching isn’t for you just hit unsubscribe.
Thanks everyone! Cheers from Charleston ✌️