Happy Thursday Watchers!
at Krit right now, and I thought I’d share some stats from the process for anyone else who might be hiring developers.
Here’s everything I did to promote the job:
- Publish job post on Krit career site
- Submit to Diversify Tech ($149)
- Submit to RemoteOK ($547)
- Submit to Epic Jobs (free)
- Post to my personal twitter
- Message 10 influential devs with diverse audiences asking them to retweet
- Retweet from Krit account
- Send to Krit newsletter
- Ask team to share
The post has now been active for 20 days and here are our stats:
- 278 applicants 🙀
- 3038 page visits
- 56% came from Twitter
- 21% direct (this often means we couldn’t find the source)
- 14% RemoteOK
Twitter and RemoteOK have been our best sources, although our last hire came from Diversify Tech and we love what they’re about so we’ll continue to support them.
Cheers from Charleston ✌️